R1.565 Mil (Neg)
Occupation on transfer or before
Exquisite neat clean free-standing/freehold (own Erf) townhouse with electrified perimeter security fencing/wall – well-maintained complex and communal pool – 2 extended bedrooms (compared to the standard size of the general houses) – plenty bic’s – washing machine facility – stunning fully fitted kitchen with oven & hob/extractor – large extended open plan dining/lounge plus gas operated fire-place – ceiling fans.
Sliding door to medium-sized yard, full bathroom & separate shower – tiled laminated & carpeted floors – large undercover secured paved parking – visitors & off-street parking. Undercover storage area.. Alluminium window frames throughout with Trelli Sliding security burglar gates all windows & vertical blinds – close to primary and high schools – transport & amenities – shopping centres – many options for for improvements/additions.
Note : Thornton is a high value growth area in property. A lovely suburb – centrally situated middle of North and South of Cape Town – very easy access to all highways and exists.
Grab this opportunity now. All offers will be considered.
Remember prices are continually increasing for properties in Thornton.
Very sought after area ….
EMAIL ROSE NOW FOR A VIEWING : GET A HOME SECURED FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY’s FUTURE ….
Buy now buy now …. now is the time !
CONTACT ROSE: 083 301 9072
Edgemead House by the Park
ASKING PRICE: R2,350,000
STUNNING HOME IN EDGEMEAD Garden City, northern suburbs, Cape Town. This home is very reasonably market-priced and is situated in one of the most sought-after streets of Edgemead, Anton Anreith Avenue.
There is a well-maintained park across the street with mountain views in the distance. Calling all parents who have children to come play in the park while you watch them from your windows. At the end of the street is the well-known Edge Church (approx. 800 metres).
This home has light-coloured narrow stripped parquet flooring throughout. It consists of 3 lovely large double bedrooms and plenty of built-in cupboards with a doors leading to the pool area. The main bedroom has a large full ensuite bathroom and a separate walk-in wardrobe also with a door leading to pool area.
Large lounge open plan dining room and stunning kitchen with ample cupboards together with a large Defy free-standing stove and extractor fan – plus ceiling fans. There are doors leading to the fully-enclosed pool area fair-sized garden back and front of the property.
All your linen and blankets can be stored in the lovely shelved linen cupboard situated in the short passage.
Other features include a second separate bathroom, extra-large double garage (can easily accommodate 3 smaller cars or two larger vehicles). There is an access door from the house to the garage as well.
PLUS PLUS . . .
A stunning self-contained granny flat with 1 bedroom fully fitted kitchen lounge open plan and a separate full bathroom. Separate from the main house with large garden space plus its own garage. This is a great asset for rental income – about R8000pm at present or for those who have elderly parents to care for.
Edgemead has a great shopping centre just up the road from this property. Primary and High schools entertainment centres and many other activites. Very close to all highways and transport. An extremely lovely area to live in.
CONTACT ROSE: 083 301 9072
THIS HOME WON’T BE ON THE MARKET FOR LONG.
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Security Complexes Separate Title/ Freehold properties available in Thornton.
• Town houses 2 bedrooms from R1 mil to R1.4 mil
• Town houses 3 and 4 bedrooms from R1.4 to R1.8 mil
• Separate title deeds
• Security / electric fence
• Easy access to major highways, shopping,.entertainment areas
• Ideal for those starting out / scaling down or for extra security
• Lovely and safe for children
• Swimming pool (communal)
• Pets welcome
Thornton security village separate title (freehold) properties with communal pools – calling all starters/scaling down buyers.
Many to choose from please contact:
Rose 083 301 9072
R395 000 neg.
Wooden Home in Onrus
Paradise Park Vermont/Onrus/Hermanus (Overberg area) Western Cape
Very few homes of this standard and price in Onrus this close to Hermanus!
Well maintained wooden home, shaded established garden, easy maintenance. Enclosed with low fencing and hedge, with a wooden driveway gate on sliding rail.
This home is situated in a lovely spot (flat ground all round) with views of the mountain. Large front windows let in the light, very tranquil. Lots of trees offer ample shade.
- Pristine condition
- Affixed double-axle caravan
- Fitted wardrobes and cupboards, ample packing areas
- All windows burglar barred
- Fair-sized kitchen with fitted wooden cupboards and double sink
- 4 plate gas stove with oven
- Countertop with large cupboards underneath
LARGE DININGROOM (takes a 6 seater table and chairs)
LARGE LOUNGE/TV ROOM (20 sq. metre area)
- Bright 3×3 sq. m bedroom with ensuite
- Accommodates 2 single beds or 1 queen size bed
LARGE ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Large bath, basin and toilet
- BIC’s for storage of linen or towels
- 2 toiletry cupboards with shelves
- Bath fully enclosed with wooden strip panels
- Has own Safe Gas geyser 11 litre
OUTSIDE BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY
- Free-standing brick and mortar structure
- Lovely bathroom with shower over bath and handshower.
- Brand new 16 litre Safegas geyser (serves bathroom and house)
LOCKABLE, WEATHERPROOF OUTSIDE STORAGE FOR GARDEN TOOLS
OUTSIDE BRAAI AREA
- Lovely brick and mortar braai (horseshoe) style with sink and cold water tap
- Ample cupboards all round for storage (tools and other items) with lockable doors
- Paved cement slabs around braai area
- Armed response burglar alarm
- Burglar bars throughout
- Electrical Certificate
- Beetle Certificate
- Roof is finished with high quality thermal ceramic coating to reduce heat during the summer months
RESORT CONSISTS OF:
- About 300 wooden cabins owned by permanent and semi-permanent residents
- Bush pub / restaurant
- Approximately 45 self-catering rondawels for holiday-makers
- Camp sites for caravans and tenting
- Large swimming pool, supertube and baby pool
- Large grassed areas for kids and games
- Swings, jungle-gym and playground equipment
- A small shop offering necessities
- A 9 hole golf course (even for beginners)
- A hall for variety of entertainment eg. dances, concerts etc. over holiday periods
- A lovely getaway from city life
CALL ROSE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING :
083 301 9072 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(A completely private sale)
Sunny Home in Thornton, Cape Town
Erf Size: 653 sq m (Corner Plot)
Call for price – Rose 083 301 9072
Exquisite bright sunny very clean home – move in and live, decoring and finishes stunning, very low maintenance, great position short quiet street. This olde Thornton home offers 3 bedrooms with wooden floors (1 with a fireplace), 2 exquisite bathrooms tiled to ceiling, TV room tiled, bright sunken dining-room and/or 2nd lounge tiled, lovely established front garden leading up to tiled veranda through pivot front door into stunning lounge, separate ‘to die for’ fully fitted and practically designed kitchen with stainless steel extractor.
Aluminium windows with strong burglar bars throughout. Downlighters, tandem garage with lots of electric plugs, direct access into house, remote controlled plus extra secure parking, paved, pallasade fencing with remote driveway gates, perimeter enclosed with high vibracrete wall, house painted in earthy colour, fencing rust-proofed and finished also in earthy colour.
Entire back established garden with large shady tree, completely paved – leading to a lovely pool area surrounded by another established neat garden – very private. A large wendyhouse nestled under shady trees with shrubbery (can be used as a children’s play-room, pool changing room, domestic quarters or storeroom). Lots of space for extensions. A LOVELY FAMILY HOME !
Contact: Rose 083 301 9072
We offer a wide range of rentals in the greater Cape Town and Hermanus areas.
Call Rose 083 301 9072 or email email@example.com
Please use the form below to send us an email